Saturday, March 1, 2008

THE CRUD

OK, I hate to admit it, but I've finally got the CRUD! I've been trying to think of what went wrong in my plan? (See blog "SICKO") Did I catch it when I went 2 days without changing my hand towel or pillowcase? Did I absent-mindedly pick my nose? Or did the germs just band together and do an all-out attack? Sometimes I wonder if we don't "will" ourselves, or rather "allow" ourselves to go ahead and get sick. I was thinking just last week about wondering how long I could hold out. I thought it would be just my luck to come down with the crud the weekend I'm going to go to San Francisco or maybe Spring Break week. I thought to myself that maybe it would be better to just go ahead and get it - then bang! Now I've got it. Of course I picked a week when all the other organists (3) are out of town so I still had to go to church today.

No comments: