Friday, November 20, 2009

QUESTION

I found something out lately. Even though I am a follower of several blogs, my "following" doesn't seem to be working correctly. I was looking at the list of peoples blogs I follow and wondered why this person or that person hadn't blogged in awhile. I decided to click on their blogs and saw that they indeed HAD blogged. Why didn't it show up on my dashboard in my "following section"? It made me realize that maybe for people who don't blog that often it may not work. As soon as I clicked on their blogs, then went back to my dashboard, their posts (in some cases there were multiple posts) magically appeared in my following section. Weird. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do about this?

3 comments:

Delirious said...

Sometimes it takes awhile for posts to show up. Quite often when I go to Inklings blog to see a cartoon she posted, I see another post that didn't show on my follower update. I've found that if I wait a few hours, it eventually does show up, but isn't always immediate.

But lately I've had a weird thing happen where old posts that I've already seen long ago are just now popping up, or popping up again on my updates. Alas, I don't know how to fix it.

Inklings said...

I've had that same experience, and when I read other blogs I notice that they don't say my blog is updated, but I don't know how to fix it, either. :0s

Nene said...

Delirious, that same thing is also happening to me - old posts showing up. But the new ones aren't showing up for like a week or two - or longer. I may email Blogger and ask them.