Monday, August 25, 2008

PERSERVERANCE PAYS OFF

For as long as I've been blogging, I've never been able to write a post using my desktop computer, but have always had to use my laptop. Not that I mind using the laptop, but the keyboard is a little freaky and sometimes it will jump up and start typing in another part of the post where I have already typed. The reason I always used the laptop is because I could never log in to write a post with my desktop. Every once in awhile when I am on my desktop computer, I try "one more time" to see if I can log in. The other day I tried, and Lo, and Behold! It worked! Did the computer fairy come and fix my desktop? Did my desktop finally give in and admit that I was going to blog with or without it? I don't know, but I am glad I finally have both computers cooperating!

No comments: