Sunday, January 8, 2012

TOO CRAFTY

I have decided that I will never be bored, and indeed I never am.  I have so many craft projects going and so many more waiting to be done that I will probably never do some of them.  I'm a person that can never just sit and watch tv, so I am usually doing some kind of needlework, or doing something on my laptop, or even doing a crossword puzzle while I'm watching tv. 

I always have big ideas when Christmas is coming, but after the last 2 years of trying to get one idea of a craft project done for Christmas, and failing for 2 years, I have finally come to the conclusion that I can NEVER count on doing a craft at any time after November 1st, and maybe even October 1st.  So one of my New Year's Resolutions is to do these craft projects now and actually finish them!  We'll see if I get them done.  I need to though, because I have many more ideas waiting.....

1 comment:

Delirious said...

And I am getting SO many ideas from Pinterest that I will never do them all! But I sure want to try!