Friday, December 30, 2011

THE PIZZA MAN

I was tending my 2 grandsons (2 1/2 and almost 4) while their parents and 2 older sisters went to see the movie, "Tin Tin".  In fact the almost 4 year old was given the choice of going to see the movie or staying with Grandma and he chose to stay with Grandma. :0)  At one point I had to go to the bathroom, so used the one just off of the kitchen.  I had the door locked, but could hear the 2 1/2 year old in the kitchen.  I wondered what he was doing when all of a sudden I heard him talking.  He was saying, "I need pizza!  I need pizza!"  When I came out of the bathroom, he had the refrigerator open.  I guess he never found the pizza in there (because there wasn't any) because when I came over to him and asked him what he wanted, he said he wanted a drink of koolaid, which I gave him.  He never mentioned pizza again.

1 comment:

Keira said...

He's been telling me he needs pizza for the past 2 weeks. I guess I need to get that boy some pizza.