Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ANTI-BACTERIAL

While we were swimming in our hotel this weekend, my 5 year old granddaughter had to go to the bathroom.  I took her and my 6 year old granddaughter to the swimming pool bathroom.  The 5 year old had problems pulling up her wet swimming suit, so I went in to help.  I was wearing my sun glasses, and as I bent over to pull up her suit, my sun glasses fell off and fell into the toliet, which hadn't been flushed.  The 5 year old and I both cried, "Oh no!!"  The 6 year old said, "What happened?"  I said, "My sun glasses fell into the toliet!"  She cried, "Throw them away!! Throw them away!!"  She was horrified that I did not throw them away, but picked them up and went to the sink and washed them with soap and water and then put them back on. :0)

3 comments:

Delirious said...

I would have done the same thing! How many times have you changed a baby that had an explosive diaper? We don't cut our hands off when we do that. ;)

Inklings said...

I would have done that, too. And now she won't bother your sunglasses. :0)

Lindsay Logic said...

That's funny. I'd've done the same thing.