Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE COLOR PURPLE

I've been looking at purses online for about a month now, trying to find a new one, as mine is about to "bite the dust". I just love these 2 purses, but what I am REALLY loving, is that both of them come in PURPLE! Why I want a purple purse, I don't know, but I'm really liking it right now. Even though I wasn't able to copy the black purse in the purple color, just know that it does come in the same color purple as the other purse. These are both Fossil purses. Problem is, they don't have either one in the Macy's here, so I'd have to order them online. Decisions, decisions.....

6 comments:

Amber said...

oh I love that first one!!

Inklings said...

I like them both. And maybe it's because of that poem about the purple dress and the red hat?

My verification word says barbi - Barbie would love that purse :0)

Delirious said...

I know this might sound weird, but the first one looks more like you. Also, it does look bigger, which is always a plus. :)

Bullet for Babs said...

I like the second one better and not just because its black.

Dee Ice Hole said...

BUY 'EM BOTH

My verification was actundog - ACTING DOG???

Haley Larsen said...

Purple is my favorite!!! You should definitely invest! I like both of them for different reasons...Not much help, I know! :-)