Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Emperor's New Clothes

Remember that fairy tale about the Emperor buys some new clothes and they are "magic" and only - is it smart people? - can see them? So in actuality he just walks around naked while everyone tells him how great his new clothes are. Well, I guess that is what I'm going to have to do for my son's wedding, because I can't find a dress anywhere, so I'll just have to go naked! Maybe I'll just tell people my clothes can only be see by people who are what - smart? have class? Maybe they could only be seen by people who don't pick their nose, or only by people who wash their hands after they go to the bathroom, or by people who don't steal towels from hotels. Anyway - BE PREPARED! I'M GOING NAKED TO THE WEDDING BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR!

4 comments:

Inklings said...

You're trying ro make sure a lot of people come to the wedding, huh? :0)

Delirious said...

Hey, I know...get a tattoo so that you can say you dressed up. :P

Keira said...

Well, I'll be there in a black skirt and either nothing else or an old t-shirt because I can't find a top to go with it...My girls will probably be naked also. Jason will be in jeans....

~Kris said...

Your whole family can go naked!!!
(Make sure you write about the clothes on the announcements)