Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Funny Fridge Magnets

I call these Fridge Magnets, because that is how I first saw them. But they are those funny 50's women - Here's some more:

-We have nothing to fear but our mothers
- You go girl and take those tacky shoes with you
- Wow! I get to give birth and change diapers!
- I used to care but now I take a pill for that
- She had made yet another wise shopping decision
- A career...a family to cook for...gee! I've got it all!
- I'ts better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho the rest of your life
- She could no longer pretend that he wasn't an idiot
- Never go to bed mad. Stay awake all night and plot horrible revenge
- Of course we're functional, honey...but more important - we're funky
- She was one frozen entree away from a nervous breakdown
- An attitude is a terible thing to waste
- She was comforted by the knowledge that he was helpless without her
- Steal my identity...please!
- He was so cute when he was wrong
- I love not camping
- Medicated and motivated
- It's always fun until someone puts an eye out
- Honey, you couldn't pay me to be twenty
- Was she in love...or was it just allergies?
- He couldn't become a distant memory soon enough to please her
- Gosh, he went well with her drapes
- She kind of enjoyed working for an idiot
- Had she punished him enough? How could she be sure?
- She wasn't always right, but she was always articulate
- I'm not really a bitch - I just play one in your life
- Frugal is such an ugly word
- My greatest fear is that PMS doesn't exist and this is my real personality
- I don't even butter my bread - I consider that cooking
- Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

1 comment:

Delirious said...

ROFL...Where do you get these?