Thursday, September 15, 2011

HP7-2

While I was working at the Storehouse today, a young man, his brother and sister (all young adults) came in to get an order for their family.  He told me that he had just submitted his papers to be a service missionary and was hoping he would get to come work at the Storehouse.  I told him I hoped he would too and told him how much fun it was.  From there we started talking about different subjects as we "shopped".  We discussed movies we'd seen recently and he asked me if I had seen the last Harry Potter movie (silly question).  I told him I had and he said that he hadn't seen it yet.  I told him that my husband and I had just gone to the dollar show last week to see "Super 8" (great movie!) and that we had seen a preview for the last HP movie, which meant it was coming to the dollar show.  He was so excited!  I told him that I told my husband that I had decided that I wanted to go see it one more time on the big movie screen before being forced to only watch it on dvds from now on.  His brother walked up just then and his brother said, "I kind of got tired of all the Harry Potter."  I looked at him and said, "Tired of Harry Potter!  I'd never be tired of Harry Potter!"  Silly boy......

3 comments:

Delirious said...

He obviously hasn't read the books!!

Inklings said...

I'll never be tired of Harry Potter. I told my husband if I am ever in a coma, to alternate Harry Potter audio books and soundtracks with Il Volo and Il Divo cds. :0)

MJ said...

I'll never be tired of Harry Potter. I've read the books more times than I can remember.